Our response to COVID-19
It’s full-service delivery. As a leading financial literacy business, we understand the seriousness of the current situation and that simplicity, connectivity and automation have never been as important as they are now. We stand by our commitment to deliver the level of service excellence our customers rely on. Money101 is highly committed to helping you in these uncertain times, to ensure the wellbeing of your staff and clients.
Our team remains focused
As a digital company it is business as usual and we have taken the following steps to continue to operate during this time.
- Staff are efficiently working from home.
- We have cancelled any travel and conference attendance.
- All client meetings will be by teleconference.
- The team has resources at our fingertips that enable us to continue to deliver on our commitments, new projects and we are committed to provide digital content you need right now.
- We are also acting on all Australian and New Zealand Government guidelines and World Health Organisation (WHO) official advice. Our best practices are guided by our corporate partner base, and the advice provided by the Australian Government Department of Health, the Victorian Department of Health and Human Services, the Victorian State Government, the Australian Federal Government and the World Health Organisation.
We have established a COVID-19 business continuity process supported by a crisis response team (CRT) meetings with staff to remain agile to the global situation, our community needs, best practice and procedures.
- Ongoing communication is our priority and please call or email us. We are keen to chat to our customers and try and make a positive impact during tough times.
- Updates to existing content will continue and we are developing more resources relevant to the economic and social times to help to continue to support the financial services community, government and corporate clients.
And supporting you is our number one priority.
What might be useful now is our digital content that includes:
- Financial Wellbeing 101, vast content to navigate financial hardship and challenges designed for Australian and NZ companies. This is a wide range of content that supports people in financial hardship, loss of a job, relationship breakdown, mental health aspects, budgeting, money management in hard times and more.
- 110 modules on general and financial wellbeing that include links to Beyond Blue and support agencies for those experiencing financial hardship.
Rest assured we are continually working to update our library of resources available to our clients to address the issues faced in these constantly changing times.
I look forward to hearing from you if you need our assistance.
Money101 have been delivering product-free, jargon-free online financial education since 2004. Our Financial Wellbeing program is designed to empower Australians to make better financial decisions, a workplace solution delivered online, anytime on any device.