FinancialWellbeing101 | Our Australian financial literacy courses
Our FinancialWellbeing101 program is jam-packed with engaging financial education. We deliver it all to you in a single easy-to-use website, where your entire team can enjoy unlimited access to our content library.
We’ll also set you up with a starter pack to help you promote the program to your staff, and provide quarterly report, so you can see how your staff are using the platform.
Choose from an expansive range of financial topics, across 110 easily digestible modules (and counting!). Each financial education course or module is designed to be self-paced, but typically none take longer than 15 minutes to complete.
Users will learn how to deal with debt, explore investment options responsibly, and the financial implications of scenarios like getting married and buying a home. Our financial education course caters for people of all life-stages in Australia, from childhood to retirement.
Home Sweet Home
Managing Your Money
Women and Money
Innovative online courses for financial literacy in Australia
- Jargon-free, product-free, engaging learning experiences that help build financial capability for better financial outcomes for Australians.
- Well crafted, self-paced and easily personalised to your needs.
- Our courses can be accessed online via any device, anywhere, any time.
- We’ve harnessed our extensive expertise to deliver an amazing online financial wellbeing learning experience, in one neat package.
- Your team can relax and learn to make informed decisions about their financial future, free from any unwanted commercial pressure.
- We’ve spread our modules across seven key life stages, with easy navigation in mind.
Getting started with Money101’s financial literacy courses
There are no long-winded courses here. Just short, sharp, easily digestible information. We use lots of little activities to keep users engaged and test their knowledge along the way, as they complete these financial education courses:
SECURING YOUR FUTURE
LIFE AFTER WORK